1 c. (unsalted) butter, softened (I only had salted, worked fine)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened (used low fat)
2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1 c. mini chocolate chips
2 c. Oreo cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies, had a little bit left over)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. I didn't have parchment paper, but used my air-bake cookie sheets or whatever and it worked just fine.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and well-combined.
3. Add in sugar and vanilla; mix until ingredients are well-combined. Add the flour and mix on low until it is incorporated.
4. Stir in the mini chocolate chips with a spatula (I just set the mixer to low and ran it a few times).
5. Roll dough into 1/2 - 1 inch balls and roll in the cookie crumbs.
6. Bake 12 - 15 minutes, or until tops are slightly puffy.
7. Let cool on pan for about 2 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.
This made about 4 dozen decently sized cookies.
|little cookies, ready to be tossed with Oreo crumbs|
|about halfway through|
|fresh out of the oven|