4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
about 1/2 Tbl. minced, dried onion
3 tsp. olive oil
4 Tbl. brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking dish with foil.
2. Saute garlic and minced, dried onion in olive oil until fragrant and tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
4. Pat mixture evenly onto chicken.
5. Cook about 20 minutes, until center has reached 170 degrees and is cooked.
|I forgot to get a good picture of the this, so this will have to do!|
|this is from my second time making it, after cooking in the oven|