3 eggs, beaten with a little bit of milk, salt & pepper
4 c. rice (leftover is fine)
4 slices bacon
1 lb.+ chicken (used about 20 oz.), cut into bite-sized pieces and cooked (Zak seasoned with salt & pepper, butter, rice vinegar & a bit of soy sauce)
4-5 baby carrots or 1-2 medium carrots, grated
1/2 (?) c. frozen peas
2 (?) green onions
water chestnuts (optional, not my favorite)
1. Dice bacon, cook and drain most of the grease. Leave a little room so the rice can fry in the grease.
2. Add rice to wok/pot and cook in small amount of remaining bacon grease.
3. Add carrots, peas, chicken and green onions until mixture is warmed.
4. Add scrambled egg, cook for a few minutes until everything is mixed together.
5. With the soy sauce, draw a small circle over rice and mix to taste.
|nom nom nom|